Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My first gel manicure!

Hello! So, after my organic chemistry class let out a bit early this morning, I decided to seize the day and get my very first gel manicure! As I walked to the train I googled "benefits of gel manicures" and read several articles and reviews of this 2010 manicure invention and decided that I needed to give this a try! I called my favorite nail salon and I booked an appointment and thirty minutes later, I was in love. I chose Lincoln Park After Dark because I'm really liking the dark bail polish look. It was a bit more expensive than a traditional manicure, but I think that it will be worth it, because all of the reviews indicate that a gel manicure remains glossy and chip-free for at least 3 weeks. Woohoo! Here's the final result! What do you think? Have you ever tried a gel manicure? Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment