Friday, March 1, 2013

Wanderlust

To me, there's nothing better than dreaming up future travel destinations. I keep a running list of the places I'd love to see and on difficult days, I remind myself of the vastness of the earth and the endless possibilities for exploration. It's both a comfort and an obstacle to think of all of the countries, cultures, timezones, mountains, and cities that one can explore.
 
I came across a new-to-me tumblr and it was love at first site. So many undescribable feelings creep into me when I look at all of these photos and read these quotes. I'm sure it sounds immensely cheesy and cliche, but these images truly do take me to a totally different place. What a wonderful escape?!
 
All images were taken from this lovely place. Enjoy!






xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment