Friday, January 18, 2013

Perfect Single Serving

Hello there and Happy Friday! I am SO excited for this weekend! I have 4 yoga classes lined up, two catch-up dates with good friends, and an international Skype session with my sister, so I'm pretty pumped! But, what I really want to share with you on this beautiful Friday are these precious gems...
...the perfect single serving chocolate chip cookies! 

So, I just checked out one of my favorite blogs, and I discovered a link to this amazing piece of work! Whoa. This girl is so smart! Who wouldn't want to make themselves a single serving of chocolate chip cookies?! Sometimes you just get a hankering for a homemade chocolate chip cookie (or two)...not a whole batch! So here's the recipe for the perfect portion of delicious chocolate chip cookies. I'm planning to try a healthier version of these at some point in the future, but for now, the original recipe will have to suffice. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment