Thursday, October 18, 2012

French Beauty

*
I saw this post on one of my favorite blogs - Refinery 29 - and I immediately knew that I wanted to share this with you all. I love that the interviewer asks what French women think of American fashion and style. I was most definitely not expecting the interviewees to have anything to say! One of them mentioned that American women's hair is always so silky and smooth and I would have to agree. I feel like we take very good care of our luscious locks and apparently, the world has taken notice! Also, I thought it was interesting that the interviewees mentioned dark nails as another American style statement that they favored. French women, and I think Parisians, in particular, tend to wear bright red nails or nudes and don't tend to apply dark polishes to their nails. I tend to gravitate towards the bright reds, too, but I'm hoping to sample a deep dark polish next week when I'm visiting my sister. We have a pedicure date and I'd love to try this color. It's gotten wonderful reviews! What do you think? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment