Monday, December 17, 2012

En route a un cafécito...

Happy Monday, amigos! I'm just getting ready to head out of work and wanted to stop by to say a super-quick hello! My plans for the evening include a cafécito and a leisure reading of Maricel E. Presilla's new book: Gran Cocina Latina: The Food of Latin America. How wonderful does this look? I'm also planning to enjoy a big bowl of soup for dinner since it's freezing cold and raining outside and then I'll head to the gym a little later tonight for a pre-bed run. I have a four mile run on my half-marathon training schedule, so I'm hoping that the cafécito and soup will be the perfect pre-run fuel! If only I could find a mug like this and a coffee shop that would serve me Cuban coffee in a Cuban mug. That would be wonderful. Much love to you all. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment